Semiconductor Materials Metallurgy
Polycrystalline silicon plant. Trichlorosilane synthesis branch. Hohhoto, China. 2009.
- Dniprovsk Titanium and Magnesium Plant (at present “ZTMK") - is the "firstborn" of industrial production of semiconductor silicon compounds.
- Kyrgyz Mining and Processing Plant - silicon wafers, silicon structures and single-crystal silicon.
- Donetsk chemical and metallurgical plant ("DCMP") - polycrystalline silicon.In 90s "DCMP" became the largest producer of polysilicon in the country.
- Pure metals plant - gallium arsenide and phosfide, monocrystalline silicon, silicon structures.
- Tash-Kumyr semiconductor materials plant ("TKSMP") - a project of this plant included accumulated decades of experience in design and operation of semiconductor materials production.
- Krasnoyarsk semiconductor silicon plant (“KSSP”) - is under construction. 1-st launch complex has been brought to exploitation recently.