Metallurgy of Rare Metals
Production of rare metals compounds derived from complex ores of rare metals:
- Irtysh Chemical and Metallurgical Plant ("ICMP");
- Kyrgyz Mining and Metallurgical Combine ("KMMC");
- Verhnedneprovsk mining and metallurgical complex (VDMMC) - metallurgical plant – covers the country's need for high-temperature refractories, carbon dioxide and zirconium dioxide and zircon concentrate;
- Uzbek refractory and heat-resistant materials combine (UzRHMC) - an enterprise with a complete technological cycle of tungsten and molybdenum concentrates processing to finished products (rods, tungsten and molybdenum wire, billets of pure metals to large-sized and small-sized roll);
- Solikamsk Magnesium Works ("SMW");
- Isfara hydrometallurgical plant ("IHMP") - produces strontium compounds.
Titanium metallurgy companies:
- Podolsk Chemical and Metallurgical Plant ("PCMP") - the "firstborn" of titanium industry;
- Zaporozhye Titanium and Magnesium Works ("ZTMW");
- Ust-Kamenogorsk Titanium and Magnesium Works ("UKTMW").